Governor Markell, in the following video link, I will express how you spoke falsely when you stated you would not "allow innocent people to be prosecuted by false allegations." You said that because I put you on the spot publicly. The domestic violence industry, empowered by federal funding, is concerned with numbers and cares not if the number represents guilt or innocence - both are subject to prosecution. Peace.
Tuesday, July 19, 2016
An Open Letter to Delaware Governor Jack Markell
I chose the somewhat informal, rough around the edges video format in response to a certain Legislator's assessment of yours truly. A few years back, I gave testimony at the Delaware Senate Joint Finance Committee Hearing on the Delaware State Police and the Attorney General's Office's horrendous response to false allegations of domestic violence. I was told by one of the Legislators (in confidence) that with my spiked hair and T- Shirt, I appeared menacing and made him fearful. I found that laughable that he focused more on my attire, rather than the issues I sought to address. But because the one particular Legislator told me the remarks of his colleague in confidence and off the record, I will refrain from using Mr. Legislator 's name.
Governor Markell, in the following video link, I will express how you spoke falsely when you stated you would not "allow innocent people to be prosecuted by false allegations." You said that because I put you on the spot publicly. The domestic violence industry, empowered by federal funding, is concerned with numbers and cares not if the number represents guilt or innocence - both are subject to prosecution. Peace.
Governor Markell, in the following video link, I will express how you spoke falsely when you stated you would not "allow innocent people to be prosecuted by false allegations." You said that because I put you on the spot publicly. The domestic violence industry, empowered by federal funding, is concerned with numbers and cares not if the number represents guilt or innocence - both are subject to prosecution. Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment